- Description Of Services – Barter LA provides a web site (“Service”) for its advertisers to gain more business from the public. Barter LA also has a review section to allow customers to comment on the advertisers quality of work. Barter LA highlights and makes the public aware of its advertisers.
- Your Registration Obligations – In consideration of your use of this Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Barter LA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Barter LA has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Member Account, Password and Security – Barter LA advertisers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account through your user name which is your email and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Barter LA of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Barter LA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Modifications to Service – Barter LA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Barter LA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Termination – You agree that Barter LA may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately suspend or terminate your account and access to the Service if anything is suspected to be fraudulent or adverse to any of the Terms of Service or Rules and Regulations. In the event of any requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, Barter LA will cooperate with the authorities and will not be held responsible in any way for any fraudulent activity or illegal violation caused by the advertiser.
- Links – Barter LA may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because Barter LA has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Barter LA is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Barter LA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Barter LA’s Proprietary Rights – You acknowledge and agree that Barter LA contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Barter LA or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.Do not “harvest” (or collect) information from the site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis. This includes, for example, information about other members of Barter LA and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the site.If you create an account on the Barter LA website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username/email and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member email and password. Allowing third parties to use your email and password to access the Barter LA website may result in your account being terminated.
You are responsible for all activity occurring when this site is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username/email or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username/email or password or any other breach of security related to your account.
You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the content. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- Limitation of Liability – You expressly understand and agree that Barter LA shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Barter LA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through or from the site; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.